Farah Hanie Fadzil.
I never wanna act my age. what's my age again?
X X X
{ older posts / newer posts }

13 May 2010
6:41 AM




this is not farah...this is me...her sister..
i mean, big sister...
4 months cuti after abs asasi progrm ari 2..
now da xtau nk wtpe...
working s driver+teacher to my siblings..
2 kje yg x menarik lngsung...
nk kje pn, mls gk sebenarnye...
klu kje ngn org, xtau lg pragai bos cmne...
kang free2 je kna buli, huhu....
besides, after xcident last time, kreta x ok...
n nk drift kt jln pn xley....
bwk keta cm bwk trektor....huhu
niwy, i still have my fwens round me...
we hang out a lot...
we makan a lot...we shopping a lot, hehe
bought 2 new shoes already...and 2 new clothes,,,,
where did i get the money???
from my mother, hehe...
coz she made a deal with me....
die suh jd driver n teacher kt uma, with pyment..
da dpt salary, br la nk kje...
mmg mate duitan coz in real world..
money is really important, hehe

hmmm...fb pn da mls nk on...
coz da mls nk dok dpn comp...
mata pn sakit...
arini je buang tebiat...
sj nk on9...huhu
de 1 ja lg benda pnting nk wt...
i've got an interview at uum...
next week interview 2...
so byk gak bnda kne prepare...
that news kept me busy all week...
got support from my family n fwens...
so da kurg la ckit nervous...
x expect pn dpt...
alhamdullillah la, de gak rezeki...
last but not least, bru2 nie mother's day...
bkn our mom ja dpt present..
tp our aunts pn dpt gak...
coz diorg care n jg kitorg cm mak sndiri gak...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY + HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!
to all mothers and teachers in da world!!

Labels: