Farah Hanie Fadzil.
I never wanna act my age. what's my age again?
X X X
{ older posts / newer posts }

16 May 2012
12:13 AM


Tumblr_m3wie1n8ec1qc7gvvo1_500_large

Happy Teacher's Day to all my beloved teachers in SK Stella Maris , SMK Agama Perempuan and SMK Dato' Sheikh Ahmad. Quite bored because I have nothing to do at school. Just keep talking, laughing and so on. But when it came at 12 o'clock, I felt happy. You know why? Because MAAAM said that he can picked me up at school and have lunch with him. It's been a long time I never spent time with him. Furthermore he has to further his study in Uitm Perak. Oh God, how I am gonna miss him. MAAAM gave me two shirts, Superman and Jersey. And also a scarf. Pretty cool all stuffs that he gave to me. Thanks bie, I love you sayang :3

By the way, today is our anniversary. We have been together about 9 months. Problems will never separates us :*


Here are they :3