Farah Hanie Fadzil.
I never wanna act my age. what's my age again?
X X X
{ older posts / newer posts }

08 May 2012
5:28 AM

383470_169940346466154_103646299762226_244115_580629092_n_large

This morning I went to school for registration in form 6. It not going very well, I guess. There were many students from the others school. But I already have my old friends. When I went to teacher desk for registration, one of them asked me to instigate my lips. I just wondering, what wrong with my lips? Then the teacher told me "Kenapa la yang suka pakai make up datang sekolah, dengan lipstick, pemerah pipi la apa laa" In my head I just wanted to yell at her that I am not that kind of girl. In my entire life, I never bought a lipstick, then how I can wore it. Next time teacher, please make sure something before you scolded someone. It will embarrass peoples.

 And I also in dilemma. My family keep pushing me to go to Derma. For God sake, I feel uncomfortable to go there. I just hope Allah will help me, insya-Allah :)