Farah Hanie Fadzil.
I never wanna act my age. what's my age again?
X X X
{ older posts / newer posts }

23 April 2013
9:43 AM

Large

Hello earthlings. *yawning* Its already 12:24 a.m and I'm still awake. I really don't want to sleep right now. My sister gonna arrive at home this morning. Besides, she's gonna has her holiday for a week. This mean that I'm not gonna have any video call from Firdaus for a week! A week!

*Breath in and breath out* Hmm, I'm surely gonna miss his silly face. Even we meet everyday at school but absolutely we never talk to each other unless there were something important that we wanna talk. I'm already miss him even I see his face right now, hmm. 

Starting from now on we can't date after school anymore. There was a bitch who told everything about us at teachers. Lol, if I can get who told teachers about us I'm totally gonna beat her until she faint*brave face* 

Look, I really don't get it why teachers have to be soo busybody about our life. Come on, we already 19 years old teachers! We have our own life. Besides, we never date in school areas. We also never talked in school areas for God sake. Everything just a mess. 

I'm write this while waiting for him to wake up. Goshh, he really tired. I called him for several times, but he covers his face with pillow, sigh. 

Dear Firdaus, please wake up. I want to talk to you, see your silly face, your charming smile and etc. I'm gonna leave you sleeping alone for a week. I'm totally gonna miss you. I love you Muhamad Firdaus bin Nordin.