Farah Hanie Fadzil.
I never wanna act my age. what's my age again?
X X X
{ older posts / newer posts }

08 April 2013
9:01 AM

0152_large

Today at 6:48 pm, 8/4/2013 I have been purposed to be his girlfriend.

This evening, we webcam until we got asleep. He actually a type of person who easily can wake up from sleep. He woke me up at 6:15 pm and asked me to perform my prayer. But I just woke up from my sleep of course I still felt sleepy at that moment. My laptop got a problem which is I can't hear what he said. So he has to type if he wants to tell me something.

Out of the blue, he smiles at me with his shy face and said something. I really can't get what he's going to say. Then after a few minutes, he gave up. Then he starts used hand languages. Firstly, he made C shapes, then he goes to O, U, P and he stops right there. I asked him what's he trying to say actually. After all of this methods, finally I get it. Actually he said that he talked with me when I'm asleep.

*drum roll*

He asked me to couple with him! What a surprised! I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. I thought he never gonna ask me about this. Now I'm very glad that he already be mine. I will never hesitate to answer when people asked me about our relationship.

Thank you Muhamad Firdaus bin Nordin ♥