Farah Hanie Fadzil.
I never wanna act my age. what's my age again?
X X X
{ older posts / newer posts }

25 May 2013
2:29 AM

                                                 
Large

Second semester is over babes! Now I'm totally free. Free without home works, books and of course teachers. I have been waiting this moment for a long time. Now I get my freedom. I can do whatever I want. Watching television, surfing the internet, sleep and etc.

I have plan a lot things to do in this holiday but I know its hard to do it in just two weeks. I want to hang out with my best friends, date with Firdaus. Ohh well, this one is quite difficult. He got a lot of works to do such as hang out with his friends, watching movie with his friends and so on. I'm quite bored actually. I thought that we gonna spend our holiday together. I don't mean he has to spend everyday with me but at least spend some times with me. Hey, I'm still alive Firdaus, pfttt 

Thinking about this just make me more upset, like seriously. Bye.