Farah Hanie Fadzil.
I never wanna act my age. what's my age again?
X X X
{ older posts / newer posts }

29 May 2013
5:52 AM

Large

Hello people on the earth. I'm greeting to nobody. Ok.

Even I'm in school holiday mood, but I still have a lot of things to do. I don't have home works but I do have a lot of chores house. This house construction really pissed me off. Its been 6 months they were working but they never get to finish it. Stupid workers. 

Ohh yes, one more things. I have a lot of works to do with my friends such as watching movie together, hang out and more. I never have any intention to show off but I really have a lot of friends. I have friends from my primary school, SMKAP and SMKDSA. Nadia which is my friend from primary school asked me to hang out with her. She asked me about a month ago but I didn't get any chance to go out with her. Same goes to Alia Nazihah, she asked me for a several times. I didn't even remembered how many times she asked me. Including my best friends from SMKAP, Izzati, Mimi, Shahira, Raihan and Shahadah. Also Yana my best friend in SMKDSA and Amalina Iffah from Derma too. Firdaus? I don't want to talk about him. I only have two weeks dear, hmm

I always gave excused when they asked me to hang out together but for God sake, I really mean it. My parents seem they never gonna understand my social life. I really hope that all my friends understand my situation. Love ya xoxo