Farah Hanie Fadzil.
I never wanna act my age. what's my age again?
X X X
{ older posts / newer posts }

29 August 2012
1:29 AM

Z1mgoitbexi_large

Everyday I do the same thing. It's quite boring. Nothing to do just watch television, facebook-ing, twitter-ing, BBM with friends. 

Alhamdulillah, I start to forget him right now. Now I have too much works so I don't have much time to think about him. I feel really calm. I also heard song everyday when I get bored. Even my parents always ask me to study, but I'm quite lazy right now. I love to spend my time more with music. 

These days I don't know why people keep asking me, " With who you are dating right now? " The question that play in my head right now, why they have to be so busy body about my life? Who care if I date someone else. Mind your own business. Piss off.