Farah Hanie Fadzil.
I never wanna act my age. what's my age again?
X X X
{ older posts / newer posts }

26 August 2012
7:22 AM

1345951374671978_large

I know you mad at me. I'm sorry. I can't love you anymore when you treat me like that. I have a feeling. I have to take care many peoples heart. I know , the word SORRY can't makes your heart feel better.

Hey you, thanks for making my day. I really appreciate it. I really do. I cried in front of you. I felt ashamed. I don't know what to do anymore. I felt like someone stab my heart and run away. He just wanted to give me pain. Thanks for make me more comfort. Only you understand me the most because we are in the same situation. If you are my boyfriend, I'm sure I will take care of you. 

I just done Solat Hajat, I hope that Allah will give me some sign. Only Allah can makes my heart feel safe and comfort, Subhanallah.