Farah Hanie Fadzil.
I never wanna act my age. what's my age again?
X X X
{ older posts / newer posts }

29 December 2012
9:39 AM

Sadness_0066_50df091be087c35ccfbfc9b1_large

I'm sorry if I used unappropriated words in this entry.

I just fuck everything, I mean EVERYTHING. Fuck all of this shit things. I hate my life. I hate everything. I hate people around me. I just hate it , fuck. If I can show my middle finger, I'm totally gonna show you. If you wanna trouble me so much, just go with it. I'm fine because I'm a princess who can bear all this shitty things. Mess with me because I'm not gonna give a damn about it, shit. I keep smiling, keep saying nice words doesn't mean I don't know what you talk at my back. Being too nice with people just gonna give you a shit at the end. Trust me. I fuck all of you. Just die.