Farah Hanie Fadzil.
I never wanna act my age. what's my age again?
X X X
{ older posts / newer posts }

21 February 2013
6:04 AM


Hello fellows. How are you doing? School holidays already end. My homework? pfttt, too much homework. Now I'm on my way doing my PBS. If I could ask someone to do it for me, I would love too. 

I just know something today. I'm kinda disappointed. You know what? When I tried to accept new people in my life, everything became chaos. Upside down. I'm soo tired with my own life. Maybe they just wanna see me dead then they will happy.

You don't know my story, so please stop judging me and pretending like you know everything. Only people who think they perfect love to judge people. Whoaa, I really can see that you were perfect. Just carry on with your life, don't interrupt my business.