Farah Hanie Fadzil.
I never wanna act my age. what's my age again?
X X X
{ older posts / newer posts }

09 February 2013
4:34 AM


Hello zombies! Wassup? I'm on my school holidays but still I have a lot of works to do. Especially my PBS, pfttt. I know most of us don't like it. 

Today I hang out with my fellows but of course our meet today was not perfect. We still can't complete our members because most of them busy with their schedule. Its okay, we understand. I hope that we can hang out together again like before because we really miss all of you. 

What do you think with my new look? I think this was perfect. You really don't want to know how I dress up in my previous life. Alhamdulillah, Allah opens my heart to be a better person. I really love my new look. I want to wear Jubah, Baju Kurung or skirt after this, insya Allah. Pray for me to be a better person, Amin.